In the non-medical area alone, hospital administrators must ensure the quality and cost-effective delivery of services such as managing the facility, maintaining clinical equipment, safeguarding the hospital, feeding patients and employees, and providing a comfortable environment.
Outsourcing maintenance services to ENGIE:
- helps maximize the life and performance of health care facilities by developing cost-saving initiatives that manage energy, labour and materials,
- provides greater control and monitoring thru the elaboration of asset registers and the use of ENGIE’s CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) software – AFM from Alstanet,
- supports operational budgeting, controlling and investment planning,
- ensures full compliance of the healthcare facilities with Life & Safety regulation, environmental laws and local codes.
ENGIE focuses on ensuring the business continuity of healthcare facilities by:
- agreeing Service Level Agreements (SLA) defining reaction times, mobilization of trades,
- operating the facilities so the required climatic conditions and air quality are permanently met,
- focusing on preventative actions minimizing shutdowns and unavailability of equipments,
- preparing crisis management plans.