ENGIE supports any property developer, owner, manager or operator to review and develop FM strategies or procedure. We invite property developers to tap into our know-how during design and construction in order to create favourable conditions for future operations.
We have the capacity to assess and audit your facilities to formulate recommendations, review costs and procedures.
Our senior managers and specialists:
- create or update property passports, asset registers,
- support designers and developers in selecting the most-efficient equipment from an operational point of view,
- prepare Facility Management concepts,
- review and assess in-house and outsourced services provision,
- review status of assets and formulate investment recommendations,
- audit Health, Life and Safety procedures and the performance of mandatory inspections,
- review energies management procedures and environmental policies,
ENGIE’s audit and consultancy services provide the following benefits:
- support to take the right decision, balancing cost, quality and comfort,
- avoid mistake in developing Facility Management concept ensuring a safe, comfortable and cost-efficient FM delivery,
- help having all assets under control.